Monday, August 18, 2008

My Influence

Everyone must has influence to support their life. Including me... My influence is familiar for me and I love her very much.. She is my mother. Her name is Che Nah Binti Che Amat. Since I am a child, my mother actuated and supported me to be a good person. Her actuated made me succeed and got to continue my study to high level. Now I study in Islamic Science Univercity Of Malaysia (USIM).. My mother is a fair person, she never to distinguish between me and my siblings. For the example, if she buys something for me, she will buy to my siblings too. I am a stubborn girl.sometimes, I have to hurt her heart but she never shows to me her feeling. I am admired her. Besides that, she also is a understanding woman. She knows what I like and don't like. My favourite food is 'Ayam Masak Merah'. So, If I ask to her, she will cook it... It is very delicious. My mother is not work. She is a housewife. So her time always full to clean our house. She don't like to look the surrounding is not clean.. Because that, I am so lucky because get a perfect mother. Thanks to God. Ihope one day, I will be like her..... I LOVE YOU MOM...
-Nor Anira Binti Aman (Blc1)-19 august 2008

No comments: