Monday, November 3, 2008

ARTICLES 5 & 6

How Becoming a Wife Has Changed My Life


I have read my article and I agree with 3rd paragraph in the article. It is because, when a woman becoming a wife, her life need to change and open new book with her partner, in other hands with her husband. And she can’t hope from her mother again as before. She needs to give full attention to her husband and try making him happy at all time. The important thing is as a wife should be respecting her husband as long as he is a husband.



Serious Taskmaster or Fun Playmate?

I have read my article and I agree that parents should be positive to their children. When their children do something that the parents think is not right, don’t criticise your children because all that their starting to learn something news. Instead, give the children encourage and generous so that by that way they will know which one right and wrong. Besides that, they also more confident and more like to learn after their parents giving encourage and generous. 1080918

No comments: