Sunday, March 15, 2009

My HeAlThY LiFe

My healthy life, how i help myself live a healthy life? To make sure that my life is always healthy, every morning i wiil drink one glass of milk.Before come here (USIM) i never drink a milk because i dosen't like it.But after my sister tell me, we need to drink milk even it's taste is not delicious but it help us to make our born strong and when we are old we can avoid the desease. After that i will make sure that i will take some rice one or two for one day with the vegetable and drink more the warm water every day.Fruit,i'm not eat for everyday but i will take it in one month.I love it the sweets like candy, chocolate,and some like that but i not always eat thats item because it not good for me if i take it everyday and it not good for my money too. Actually i not have ThE FoOd GuIdE PyRaMiD, i only eat what i want not follow the hierarchy of food guide.-1080935

No comments: