Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DECIDING ON A CAREER

I agree with the writer of the article because this article tech me all about how to deciding which career is best for me. This article review about choosing a health career. Furthermore I choose this article because this is important at me to know the method of deciding on a career. It also easy to me to choose the best career when I growth up. Beside that, when I read this article I get something new information about deciding career such as self-assessment, my ability to do this work, this job interesting or not, information on job descriptions, education requirement, exploring alternatives, how to developing a plan and many more. In my opinion, job is important to all of human because with job someone can survive their life with perfectly. The conclusion is all of students are strongly encouraged to take advantage from this article because this article is important for someone who wants to decide their best career.

MARKETING ACROSS TIME AND SPACE

This article review about history’s television advertisements. From this article I learn more information about how an animated TV advertisement series, where a room full of battery-operated bunnies was seen pounding their drums, all slowly down except one, with the Energizer battery. In addition when I read this article I know about how the advertising agencies make interesting and wonderful advertisements to attract people to buy the products. I agree with the writer of the article because the writer introduces the best advertisement in television advertisement. Furthermore, with this method is easy and can disseminate for all of world. -teratai_ikien-

No comments: