Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TV COMMERCIAL THAT I LIKED IT...

I will chose a Petronas act as a TV COMMERCIAL that I liked most. It is because the act is including full of meaning. The act is also obtain about family, friend and also about real life and the act is so interesting and reality. Sometime I was very sad when I saw this act. Furthermore, when festival season such as Hari Raya Aidilfitri.Chinese New Year, Deepavali, Independence Day, and so on. I remember one of the act from Petronas is when his son ask to father many more time but his father answer his son question with full of love but when his son growth up and his father ask again to his son about same question bur unfortunately, his son very angry and bored about his father`s question because ask more than three time. Lastly, his father give his a diary book wrote by his lovely mother. The diary is about him since his child. He so surprised because he know that his mother and father willing what ever for him with smile although their son sometime make their angry. This is one of example act that I liked it. The value is we as son usually love and give them more attention for them when we growth up. -teratai ikien-

No comments: