Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The TV commercial that I like most.

I like hot f.m TV commercial very much. It is my favourite TV commercial. This is one main reason why I said hot f.m is my favourite TV commercial. It is my favourite TV commercial because is so funny. First, you see the public people scream and afraid when their telephone is ringing. And they said: “NO…NO…NO”. Then, hot f.m’s DJ, Fara Fauzana and Faisal told them “You got hot calling”. Then, they‘re laughing loudly and happily because they made the people angry and shy. After that, the public people wait for them outside the studio and they want toattack Fara and Faisal. The situation made them surprised. And one of the public people said, “ATTACK” to Fara and Faisal. When the people forward to them, they ran fastly and hid in their car to protect themselves. Finally, they were safe from the dangerous.(NURUL AIN BT ABD RAZAK 1080139)


No comments: