Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mawi oh Mawi.......

This article review take from News Strait Time about Mawi`s marriage. The grandeur aside, the wedding of the nation’s much-loved singing sensation Mawi (Asmawi Ani) and model-turned-actress Ekin (Nora’Asikin Rahmat) was really about newlyweds: the union of two souls in love. Mawi, 27, who is one of the country's best-known male singer, and his bride Ekin, or Nora'Ashikin Rahmat, 29, held their bersanding ceremony before a crowd of almost 20,000. I think some of people dislike their marriage especially me from Muar Johor. Why I say like this because I think why Mawi should waste their money to make their grand marriage while they can donate their money to orphanage or helping people or something benefit.

I hope that Ekin love Mawi very much and not wants to take a Mawi`s popularity or money or anything that Mawi already have. Furthermore, more of people respect Mawi because he as a religion background so why he knot Ekin as his wife. Mawi has a power to choose a suitable wife to take care of his. Why he must choose Ekin as his wife because many women in this world more beautiful and good women. I say like this not because I like Mawi and I want to married Mawi and it is strongly wrong. Mawi is not my taste and I dislike his very much. Lastly I hope that their marriage lasting forever.
From: Mis Nur Ashikeen Mohd Hidzir…
1080143
Teratai_89@yahoo.com.my

No comments: