Sunday, January 11, 2009

MAWI'S WEDDING

First, I would like to say that I love Mawi as a Muslim. He has a good attitude than the other celebrities. However, he wasted a lot of money on his wedding ceremony. I know, everybody has a dream to has a wonderful wedding ceremony, but it does not mean that he could waste so much money. Not everyone can eat like us and Mawi.

We have to donate our wealth. Absolutely, he should know that wasting is prohibited in Islam and he comes from Islamic background. Besides that, Mawi's wedding ceremony was telecasted live on television. This is merely to obtain a cheap publicity. He should realize that most of the celebrities that telecasting their wedding live on television mostly had been divorced. I don't want to mention who.

As a Muslim, I would like to advise him that he not necessary obtain the publicity by this way.

1080136

No comments: