Friday, January 30, 2009

twins.......


Some people are like in having a twin. The best I like in having a twin is we can do some work together because we have a lot in common. It can make our work easier and faster. We also can share our like and hobby together such in sport or readings. Besides that, having a twin is also a good challenger such as in study. We will challenge each other to be a good student. In other point is I like having a twin brother because people will difficult to determine me or my twins. There is also in certain situation that I like least in having a twin. Almost all of my leisure time I spend it with my twin brother. Sometimes, it makes me feel uncomfortable because I also want to spend my time together with my friends.
Reviewed to an article by Maizatul Ranai in NST online, almost all twins will have same interesting and want same thing but some of them are opposite. In my opinion for parents who have a twin, they should educate and treat their twin differently compare to parents who doesn't have twin and it makes them special.

prepared by:
1080140

No comments: