Sunday, March 22, 2009

Healthy life

The ways can help me live a healthy life is the firstly eat healty diet everyday.In daily food, i will eat more vegetables between 3-4 servings. At the breakfast,I eat sandwich and milk because it's very good for healthy.Both suitable become breakfast food.It contains protein, low fats and carbohidrate. Furthermore, at lunch I will eat heavy food like rice, fish or chicken and vegetables.Before i eat, i will eat fruits because with it a food digestible fast food in stomach. At the evening,i will joging and playing with my friends for example badminton, bowling, and netball to stronger my body. At dinner, i eat one hamburger on a roll, milo and so on. In additional,i drink more mineral water because every body human needs more mineral water to bring energy to doing any work.

1080927

No comments: