Sunday, March 15, 2009

Healthy Lifestyle...

As we know, almost all peoples in the world want live in a healthy life. I want live in a healthy life too. The first step that i practice to get the healthy life is eating healthy food. As we know, foods are the first thing that we must care first. It is because, when we eat something, we will get the effect from it. As an example, when we eat too many fried food, we also will get too much effects from that. Because of that, i avoid to take excessive fats and sugar.
The second step to get helthy life, I avoid myself from smoking and nicotine.
Besides that, I drink plenty of water. It is because, it give me the strengthen to do something.
The last steps to get the healthy life is to do more exercise to make my body healthy.As the result, I will get the better life and the healthy life.

ibnzainal_1080138

No comments: