Sunday, March 15, 2009

ways i help myself live a healthy life...

As a woman, I often think that eating too much will make me fat. Sometimes, I am confufused about what types of food is healthy, and what kind of food can be harmful to my health. Nevertheless, I had decided on myself I have to control my daily eating life style in order to get healthy life. For me, I prefer taking more fruit and vegetables than a meat like banana and orange(good for our stomach), and green vegetables. Moreover, meat like beef, chicken and so on will increase our gain of colestrol in our body. In fact, I also take grains like bread, cereal (Nestum, Nesvita or corn flakes) and rice as my breakfast in the early morning. I ought to do so because I have a gastric and must eat properly based on eating time. Sometimes I love to take whatever I think it tastes good. Unfortunately, I could not find it easily because of budget. But, it is goods for me because it had avoid me from eating the things not important to me and at indirectly I had saved my money. Apart from that, we have to drink eight glasses of water per day. That is what I'm doing in my daily life but I never achieved that quantity yet. However, it is not enough for us. I also make an interaction with my friends because a good interaction is good for our life. We will feel calmness and harmonious when we talk and communicate with our friends and lough together. It can release our stress. In addition, I often jogging in every weekend if there is no program. Moreover, everybody needs a rest time not excluded me. We need a time with our family and friends. Nutshell, I thankful to God because gave me a healthy life.

1080144

No comments: