Sunday, March 22, 2009

HEALTHY LIFE....:)

As we know, many people make a healthy diet for their life to be happiness with their family. There are many ways that can help their life in a healthy life. For me especially, I always practice physical exercise to my body every evening. Why I always make like that, it is because, the physical exercise is very important for my body to be strong and can help my life to be healthy life without the disease. After that, I always make an enough sleeping for my life. It is because, the enough sleeping can make me be strong, and enough rest and then can focus my entire lesson being the best. Beside that, I always drink the milk every day before go to campus although I dislike it. But, I know, the milk is very good for me as a student. Then, I also take a healthy diet every day with eat a big amount of grains, fruits and vegetables to be a healthy life and inhibit my life from cancer, diabetes and heart disease. Nevertheless, I also eat ice cream, meat; carbonate drink but just only a small amount in my life because it’s bad. As a conclusion, I as a student must take care about my healthy and must improve my diet and always enjoy many years of healthy living because health is better than wealth. (10809931).

No comments: