Wednesday, October 22, 2008

article 5 & 6

article 5:What is stereotype?

When I read this article, I have got lots of information what is stereotype is all about. I’m also having got the bright explanation on this topic. As regard to the article, I agree with the writer when he says stereotypes are influence us. When he talk about youth stereotyping and its impact, I hundred percent agree with him on his statement said that stereotypes of a group of people can affect way society views them. People sometime don’t have confident to their self. So it can make easier to others to think they are in their way. It will make them feel in that way to. So, it is not better if others view is bad. Negative stereotypes not only affect how people see the others only but, how they see themselves also.

article 6:What is community?

People say, we can’t to live alone. We need someone else to be in our side. That’s why we need to living in community. According to the article, “what is community?” , its make me understand what the community means is. A community is a group of people who form relationships over time by interacting regularly around shared experiences, which are of interest to all of them for varying individual reasons. What I understand is, the group can be 2 or more people. In my opinion, lives in community have lots of benefit. Such as, we can exchange ideas and helping each other.

Prepared by: Mohd Nasrul Hadi Bin hamzah. (1080142)

No comments: