Sunday, October 26, 2008

Article Review 5 - What Is The Positive Parent To Do


I read the article about “what is a positive parent to do” written by author without name from his interview with Dr. Zulkifli Ismail a Chairman of Positive Parenting Management Committee. He conclude that there are 5 principles that can help parents to be a positive practice for their children. I very agree with him and parents must take a holistic approach, it is meaning all parent have a knowledges about what the good ways to educate their children more excellent. I think this is very important because this a day there are more challenging to educate their children. In my opinion, parents are responsible to think, to determine, to meditate their children future life until their children achieve a puberty. When they achieve a puberty, they can be able to determine their future life but parent still must control it. What is very important about their spiritual growth with Islamic education, discipline and moral value in their life growth. If I want to be a writer, I will write about the spiritual growth that is very important to our life. Many people got a success in their lives include education, act, identity and others. When I search about it, it is from their families background that full with a good and positive life especially the spiritual. Beside that, give them more love, touch and cherish. It is because these things can give their children more feeling and more appreciate. However, all parent must have responsibility to all about their necessity like a cloths, education and spiritual. As a conclusion, all parent must practice more positive life with their children to make a happy family and harmony.
Article Review 6 – Becoming A New Muslimah

I read the article written by Ruqaiyyah, it is describe about her lifestyle when she become a new muslimah. This article was influenced me to chose it because I want to know how Ruqaiyyah can be able to become a new muslimah. In my opinion, when she converted to muslim, the environment is very important to strong and confident her. The new muslim must chose the right friend or couple to ensure his muslim’s life more improve and good. I don’t agree about scowl bearded man who will not to speak to her. I think it is because to control the relationship between man and woman, not same as other religions that make a relationship between man and women free, open and easy to them. It is a special aspect in Islam. But gradually, they must learn all about Islamic life and practice it step by step. In my opinion regarding to the characteristic costume in Islam, is not difficult as long as followed the complete costume guided by Islam. The Islamic Country must be responsible to this group in order to make sure that this group are not influenced with another religion and ensure they follow the Islamic rules and regulation was mentioned in Al-Quran and As-Sunnah. Beside that ,they must understand that is many kind of people in muslim society such as muttaqin, bad person, hypocrisy and others. This is appropriate with Islamic concept have heaven, hell, rewards and punishment. I agree with her, about disappointed because muslim not follow perfect all Islamic life .Actually, Islam is very perfect but some muslim make Islam look like same with another religions.I hope all muslim must change their attitude and follow all Islamic rules to make their life more meaningful and respected by the other people. I learned from this article, that I very grateful and appreciate because I was born as a muslimah.
by Nurulhuda Ramli (1081543)

No comments: