Monday, October 13, 2008

ARTICLE REVIEW 3 & 4

FOR A SUCCESSFUL CAREER IN DECISION - MAKING RESEARCH

I have reads my article has chosen and I agree with what have Trujillo was said “You don’t need to be a genius to have ideas for research; you need an environment that really helps you and encourages you to say what you think”. Exactly, it’s because an environment most close with us in daily life. In making research, especially in science matter do not runaway from environment. Meaning that, an environment will give to much an idea to making research. I believe in making research will support by environment obviously. Besides that, the environment will helps someone to make the decision in research and if there are have someone effort to be genius to do their research and they are just refer to the books, it is not be able to get best decision in their research if they are not support by environment. “By : Hogarth”

EIGHT POWERFUL SELLING TIPS

My article is about selling tips. There are eight powerful tips has given. If I’m a businesswomen, I will sell my product by using the tips has given, and there are very good tips. But unfortunately, I will pay attention the tips of the sixth. It is “If you are not satisfied with the compensation, adjust your offer so your customer is willing to pay more or buy more”. It is because this matter is most important to me for my business. For me, the quality product more important than quantity. If there is high quantity but less quantity it will give bad effect to business. So that, to avoid out of dividend, the compensation should have high quality. After that I believe the customers will trust with the product. Besides that, may be they will pay more or buy more with the offer has given. “By : Hans Thorn” .

-1080918-

No comments: