Thursday, October 16, 2008

Article review:5
From this passage, I have learned about parenting concerns. It relates to parenting studies in chapter 5. Parents will sacrifice lots to fraternal twin and it make me interested to choose this article. This article discussed about parents responsibility to encourage their fraternal twins. Parents should alert to their twin’s need and try to be fair. I agree that people always hard differentiate both of the twin. But, the personalities both of them may be not same and can differentiate fraternal twins. The strength of this article is parent should treat their twins unique child they are. Last but not least, I interested to choose this article because it related about parents responsibility.


Article review:6
This article explained about wedding gowns, color and style depends on religion and culture by Victor Epand. This information relates to my studies about becoming a member of community. From my studies, it determine marriage in rites of passage. This passage showed that special clothes especially in wedding. I learn that wedding gowns according to culture and also depends on religion and culture. I agree with the writers with his opinion. He mention that every color and style have its own symbolic an definition. Every colours have its strength which is have explained about the differentiate of wedding gowns. The wedding gowns approach me to choose this article because it relates to becoming a member of community.

.....1080928.....

No comments: