Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Article Review

Chapter 3-Deciding on a career.

It’s Never Too Late for a Mentor

I have read an article entitled it’s never too late for a mentor written by Rebecca R. Hasting. I agree with her opinion which said we can and should to be mentored by people of any age and should be mentored throughout our career. I agree with that because if me have to be mentored, we will get some information about the career that we need to know or that we need to search. Other than that, I agree career as a mentor can really open our eyes to our talents. Besides, mentor can give you insights about yourself and the organization, things that we’ve never thought of. I also agree with this article that said “Be sure and use our mentor in a way that respects them” because as we know, we must respects to each other especially our parents, lecturers and many others. With the above reasons, I agree with this article and I suggest to others to read this article as their revision.

Chapter 4-Marketing across Time and Space.

Malaysia has good standing in Africa.

I also have read an article entitled Malaysia has good standing in Africa written by Leslie Andres. I agree with his article that said Zambian want to learn from Malaysia and become just like it. As the result, it shows that Malaysia is already have good standing in Africa and Malaysia will be a good leader for them to built Africa as a rich state. Besides, I agree that Malaysia will help them to develop their state. As a result, it also will shows that they understand it is also for the mutual benefit of Malaysia and its people, but they will benefit more than Malaysia and Malaysians will. But, one thing that I disagree with this article when he said in Malaysia, people was up in arms when the government reduced oil subsidies. It is because, when we think that Malaysia was a distributor of oil, it will cause angry from the Malaysian because why a distributor state of oil must sell the oil with higher price? They must answer this question. With the above reasons, I think that this article is good but only a little thing that I cannot agree.

Written by:1080138.

No comments: