Monday, October 27, 2008

Article Review : How becoming a mother has changed my life?

I write an article entitled ‘How Becoming a Mother Has Changed My Life’. I am agreeing with this article that becoming a mother has change life. It because I think, every people has change their life in order to be more mature especially to becoming a mother. Actually, not easy to become a mother and must sacrifie their life forever and ever especially for beloved family. They have big responsibility in their family. Most of women changed their career for being a good mother. It is truly love from mother. They do not care about tired, but they do the best to their family. Beside that, they spend every moment of their life for family. Maybe, a few years ago, they did not have responsibility as a mother, but now they changed their life to becoming a mother. As a conclusion, I am really agree with this author that becoming a mother has changed my life. (1080141)

No comments: