Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ad0pT cHiLdReN

One day, if I was married and cannot have my own children I will adopt children if I was married for then 10 years and not to reward any children’s from my blood. In a family life without children it is not complete it this because children are the decoration in a household life. Event they are adopt children. It is important to me because my household will live in harmony, peaceful and happiness forever. We can see some family whose adopting children finally they get their own children. That’s why it is important to me to adopt children maybe I will get my own children some day. Nowadays many of Malaysian was adopt children either who’s was married or not and many of them from artists are adopt children for examples Misha Omar and Fauziah Ahmad Daud. With the adopt children my life will be complete with my husband event they not from my own blood. And if I adopt children I will get from this country, a Malaysian and any nation I will. After that I will care for them and I will give my loving to them as my own children. But i hope when i get married i will get my own children....1080935

No comments: