Sunday, February 1, 2009

Adopt Children.........yahooo=)



From my opinion,if I can not have my own children.I want to adopt a child to make my beloved husband and me happy in our marriage.This is important thing to my husband and me,because without the child our life are meaningless and nothing.Beside that, if I have an adopt child,my beloved husband also not changes his feeling to other women.And this is one of tips to make our marriage perfect like other couples.The one more thing,I not interested to take adopt children from overseas.This is a risk when I take children from outside Malaysia.This is because I don 't know them and their family very well.So,I don't like to take adopt from other countries.As a result,to make sure our marriage is stable forever.I must adopt children to my beloved husband!!!!!aien 13081988

No comments: