Saturday, February 7, 2009

ADOPTED CHILDREN

Every people want to have thier own children,but some of the people cannot have thier own children.As we know that,adoption is very common today. Often, we think of families being made when a woman gives birth to a child. But adoption is another way families are created. Adoption means a legal process that allows someone to become the parent of a child, even though the parent and child are not related by blood.
Children important to every people because without them, life is not perfect and happiness. It because, adoption children can give more benefit to us. If I cannot have my own child,I will adopted chidren as my child. Why I`m saying like that? It is because with their comes in my life,they can make my life happiness and also consolidate relationship between my husband. It is because children is fastener in marriage relationship. In a nutshell ,children are important in our life.

By : 1080922=

No comments: