Tuesday, February 3, 2009

adopt children.......


Some couple want to adopting children but some couple does not want. It depends on their reason why they want to have it or not. Some people can have their own children but still want to adopt children. It also happens to some people who cannot have their own child and they adopt children. For me, children are a giving from Allah. Both I and my wife still want to adopt children although we can have our own children. More than that by adopts the children, we directly giving them opportunity to live comfortably. In Islamic perspective, adopt children whose did not have parents or adopt from a poor family was an encouragement by Syariah and will be given rewards from Allah s.w.t.
If my wife and I did not get the chance to having our own child, we will adopt a child. Maybe, we will adopt two or three as long as we can and raise them with proper care just like we are the one who gave them birth to this world. Children are important as they are the ones who will look after me and my wife during my grand hood in the future.

prepared by:
1080140

No comments: