Thursday, February 19, 2009

NEW INVENTION


I think a new invention that people need today is Kitchen Robot. Nowaday, people busy with their work. As a result, they don’t have even a time to be in their kitchen. I think kitchen robot can help people and to make easier to people.We've been trying to find a place for a robot in the kitchen for quite some time. We do know we spill massive amounts of sugar and we have a 1.75 year old daughter who likes to dump cheerios out of her cup all over the kitchen floor. I can see myself calling for my robot maid and having it come in and take care of the spilled mess, but it would be really cool to have a little robot that would clean the floor on a schedule or even just wipe the countertops. After much research, in the kitchen robot arena the only thing you'll really get out of one is cleaning the floor.

No comments: