Sunday, February 1, 2009

i want children!!!

When I get married, it is a wonderful thing has happen in my life. I feel so happy with my marriage. Can u imagine, you have a good career, you have a good wife, she is pretty, intelligent….
Wow!!! Ur life will become so happy. Wonderful!
Unfortunately you cannot have children.
What will you do? Will you adopt children?
This is what I want to share with everyone. I have a good life, a good career, a beautiful wife, but I cannot have children. As a man I have dreams to be a father, but I cannot. Now, can you guys imagine? My life is nothing! In this moment, I don’t know what to do. My dream to have children will never come true.
Sad!
One day, my friend has came to me and told me “why don’t you adopt children?”
I think, it’s the best idea. So I go home and discuss with my wife. After one week we decide to adopt a child. According to my friend, I can adopt children from orphanage.
So I and my wife fly from Kuala Lumpur to Perak. We adopt a boy.
I’m so happy after got a child. He brings happiness into my life. He is so important to me. At least there is someone can take care of me when I getting old soon.

By: Hady 1080142

No comments: