Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Adopt Chidren.......


In my opinion if I not have an own children I will adopt children from orphan. It is because in my prospective children is most important to me for proceed our life. Children can make our whole life cheerful and very happy. Moreover, children also can help in a future such as care about me; love me, always together with me and so on. Exactly, when I adopt children I will take adoptions from my own country Malaysian. I want help people in Malaysia first. It is a reason why I did not want take children adopt from another country. Beside that, it is easier to take children adoption from own country for example their procedure or their children’s citizen and so on. It also not more term or rule to take care of them and it not relate between another countries. Furthermore, it also easier to me to get something about medical story of my adopt children if I have a problem. Lastly, children is important to me and if I cannot have a own children I will take adopt children as soon as possible as my own children.

mis nur ashikeen binti mohd hidzir
1080143

No comments: