Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Twin...:)

As we know, twins are two offspring resulting from the same pregnancy, usually born in close succession. In my opinion, if I am a twin, I feel like, pretty and interesting when I am likes that. Why I say like that? It is because; we share everything together. After that, we can study and set beside in the same class at school. It makes us easier and more understanding about the lesson when we study together. Before that, we are together in a similar environment, life together and sharing the same environment and also living in the same experiences that is different with the others people.
After that, when we study at school, we study with the same teacher and classmates and we always enjoy a consistent education experience, learning the same thing at the same time. However, have from our friends jealous with our life. So, we are very happy as twins because we share everything with our couple.(1080931)

No comments: