Monday, February 2, 2009

TWIN..



Twin is special creator because each have their own special perhaps, they similarity but we can identify their own different. My own twin have very brilliance thinking. I always share my opinion with her because she give me many solutions of my problems.
Furthermore, when looked at each other it was like looking in a mirror. I like this situation because when I saw my twin fault, it seem like my own fault. So, I can improve my behavior by her bad behavior.
Beside that, I can do same activities with her such as shopping, playing netball and others. In every activity, we can play the best because we have very tough skills.
In addition, we have special attention by other behalf such as in class and any place we visit. Last but not least, I feel so happy to have good twin like her and she is so understanding and hardworking girl. I get more advantages from this relation and good companion.
..1080928..

No comments: