Sunday, February 1, 2009

Adopt review

For me, it is so important to have our own children because children are the persons that can make our life happier and bring cheerful to our life. I rather think that I will have my own children than not. However, if I have given the choice whether want to adopt children or not, I will. I can imagine what will happen to my life without children. All over my life, I lived with 12 siblings and my beloved mother and father. Only for a few years, our father left us and may Allah bless him. Therefore, I could not imagine my life without one of them. I love to live with large family. So, I will adopt a child if I have given a choice to do so. As we know, our children are our pure descendent given by Allah. Our life will not complete without children. When I adopt children from the orphanage, I would feel comfortable to my husband and family members and so thankful for Allah. Thus, sometimes, I generally think that I would just adopt children even I meet them in a road; an exiled children. Who know one day Allah give us that responsibility. It is because although I could not have my own children, I still can have the adopt children. I love to have children to accompany me and my husband all over life. In addition, I will adopt children because I care about them, want to help them and want to give my adopt children a happy life. This includes a comfortable home, a loving and caring family, and a good education. I will considered them as my own children, no difference with own children. I think and confirm that if we love other person like we love ourselves, we will become a beloved person to others. Of course with Allah’s will.

1080144

No comments: