Saturday, February 21, 2009

Twin...

In my own opinion, I am feeling very happy if I have a twin sister or brother. In this case, I am also believed that most of people don’t want to have a twin, but I am not like that. Why I am say like that? It because, not all people have this experience.
From this, we can get more experience in life. We can learn from life of twin like tolerance, share and love of nature. Having a twin is very special and interesting than others. First, I am can share everything with my twin. For example, my parents can give us all things are same such as clothes, shoes and others. It looks so cute and sweet. Beside that, my twin and I also not come up with the elements of jealousy. Everything about us is same actually. Always we can share everything together. The life of twin is very wonderful. I can enjoy my life with my twin.

(sweet20 1080141)

No comments: