Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2nd xment: MY ROLE MODEL (safinas)

Everyone has a role model, either they are from selebrity or not. sometimes, children makes their parents as a role model but it's different to me. I've got my own role model, who is my beloved sister. She is an eldest sister in my siblings. Her name is Salmi Mahat and i'm just calling her 'kak mimi'. Now, she's working as a teacher in Chemistry and Add Math subjects at Sek. Men. Kluang Johore. when i was young i've learn more from her. She is a workaholic woman and struggling in whatever she do in order to get the best result. she can be considered as a wormbook because she loves to read books, megazines and articles. I've got many advices from her. She also said to me "try to be better than others". I always keep in touch with her. thanks my sister..

No comments: