Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Do you know about me?? ;-)


Assalamualikum..... This is my first time open this blog. So, for this time, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Shahrulnor bin Sulaiman and I'm still 19 years old. I was born on 30th January 1989 at Hospital Besar Kluang at 3.15am. I live at Kluang, Johor.I have 7 siblings and I'm the last son. All my brothers and my sisters had get married and had their own family except me and InsyaAllah, I will be coming soon....hehehe... ;-)
I had done my secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Agama Arab Kluang and after that, I continue my study at Maahad Johor but I didn't finished my study at there. After that, I got an offer to continue my study at Islamic Science University of Malaysia(USIM) in Tamhidi Syariah and Law Programe. Now, I'm the first year of Sarjana Muda Fiqh and Fatwa in USIM. That's all for this time...... nice to meet you all... ;-)

No comments: