Wednesday, July 23, 2008

paragraph writing 1-myself

Something about me........
Lets guys, I want to introduce about myself. My name is Nurulhuda binti Ramli.My nickname is Huda.I'm 22 years old and I was born on 2 October 1986.I'm from Gopeng,Perak.In my family I have four siblings consist one brothers and three sisters and I 'm the second in my family.I'm married.Now,I live at Taman Desa Jati,Nilai near the USIM with my family.Before I receive to study at here,I was studied at Sek.Keb.Gunung Panjang at Gopeng,Perak.After that I was continued at school Maahad Al-Abbasiah,Sungkai,Perak.After that I was received at Kolej Ugama Sultan Zainal Abidin(KUSZA ) and now I continue my study at the USIM in Fiqh and Fatwa course.mY Husband name is Zulhilmi bin Mohamed Nor and my daughter name is Wardah Sofiyyah.

No comments: