Monday, July 21, 2008

about me!!!



My name is Mohd Nasrul Hadi Bin Hamzah. Pasir Mas Kelantan is my hometown as I was born there also. I’m 20 years old. Madam Rugayah Binti Mustafha is my beloved mother. She is the best mum in the world. I love her so much and I promise will does anything that’s can makes she happy .I have ten siblings. Three brothers and six sisters. Three of my sisters are married already. The rest are still studying. All of my brothers are still studying also. I love read books to fill my empty time. I like to do all of challenging stuffs. I love beach to much as I feel free once I been there. In my life I do really hope that I will achieve all of my dreams.

2 comments:

Bebudakblc1 said...

die,i think you sent a comment to me...TQ FRIEND...GUD LUCKKK=)

farisfaiz said...

leh.lamo x jupo nge mung.x dop FB ko?