Monday, July 28, 2008

FORGET ME NOT!!!

assalamu'alaikum('',)
First of all, i'm happy to be here with a nice english lecturer and good friends.This is the first step for me as a first year student of fiqh fatwa to improve ourself with new challenges in islamic science university of malaysia('',)
My mother gave me a nice name that similar with my father's name who is sahareen sahar. I'm happy with my name.I was born in a greatest place at Batu Pahat Johor. Now, I stay in Labu, Negeri Sembilan which is near with my university.('',)I'm a lucky person right?????
I have 5 siblings and I'm the 2nd.I'm proud with my parents that can take care their child to be a good person.
Lastly, I try my best to make sure that my parents can proud and always happy with me('',) THANKS for those who are always give me support('',)
THANKS TO ALLAH('',)

No comments: