Tuesday, July 29, 2008

myself


Assalamualaikum w.b.r,
Hi all… I would like to share about myself with you all. Firstly, my name is Asma’ Mat Husin. I was born on 6 April 1985. I came from Pasir Mas, Kelantan. I have nine siblings and I’m the seventh. I have four sister, two brother, and one younger sister and brother. I’m very close with my family. Before I come USIM to further my study, I was studying at Darul Qur’an, Jakim in Diploma Tahfiz Al- Qur’an Wal Qiraat. And now, I continue my study here in course Fiqh and Fatwa. I want to be a lecturer because I like to share my information with all people. My hobbies at the free time is plant the flowers. I also, like to clean my house because I can’t see the dirty in my home. I also like to listen to the radio. My favorites food is Nasi Lemak and I love to drink fresh milk. On 27 JULY 08 I had my convocation at Darul Qur’an. Lastly, I hope all of you can help me when I’m in trouble because I have nobody here.

No comments: