Sunday, July 27, 2008

AVB

Hi,
My name is Amani and you can call me Aman. How are you? I hope all of you in the pink of health. I was born on 17 May 1988. I came from Tumpat, Kelantan. I have five siblings and I’m the third. Two of my sister work as a teacher and my younger sister and brother still study at high school. I love to eat chicken rice and drink fresh orange. Cleaning my house is one of my hobbies and drawing became apart of it. But I just like to draw flower. My ambition is I want to be a lecturer because deep in my heart I will be very happy if my students success in their studies. Before this I studied at S.M.U (A) Tarbiah Mardhiah Panchor Kota Bharu Kelantan. And now I continue my study at Islamic Science University Of Malaysia in Faculty Of Syariah and Law in course Fiqh and Fatwa. And I hope you all can help me in my study. and thanks for all of you and also to my family for giving me full support in order to further my study. I love you all and I hope one fine day I can reciprocate your kindness. Lastly, thank you Sir Akhdiat For your guidance and attention....

No comments: