Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Self ~Azia Ahmad~

Salam…

Hi all….(",).. Hopefully all of you under the bless of our God, Allah.. Before I tell something about my self, I would like to thank my beloved English lecturer, Sir Akhdiat who had giving me a chance to write something about me here, thank you Sir My name is Azia Binti Ahmad. I was born on 12 Sept 1987 and I came from Pahang. My parents are very caring and loving.. I have seven siblings and I’m the second last. A younger brother of mine is very naughty but very judicious boy.. I also have four brothers and they are very caring and I have one sister, a very loving sister…. I love all of youSomething about my study, I’m Diploma Holder at Sultan Ahmad Shah Pahang Islamic College in Diploma Islamic Studies Syariah and Law Department. And now I further my study in Islamic Science University of Malaysia in Faculty of Syariah and Law taking course Fiqh and Fatwa and I hope all of you can pray for me to get excellent result, InsyaAllah…. To my family, thank you so much for giving me full support to further my study, once again... I love you all very much….To my lecturers thank u so much for your lecture Lastly, to all my friends, I’m wishing all of you best of luck…. May Allah Bless Us….Amin....

No comments: