Wednesday, July 23, 2008

paragraph writing 1 : " MY KELANTAN "


Hi, as you know me... I'am Rahimah bt. Ab. Razak and just call me Ima@Imah.. Let me introduce my self. I was born on 16th March 1987 and now i'am 21 years old. Actually I would'nt to say longer but just chating and wishes that i'am very glad being here. I came from Wakaf Bharu,Kelantan. Just amazing, many student from Kelantan here and also my class BLC1 is having student from Kelantan especially for both of Gua Musang " Naziha & Razlan " may Allah bles you.. For all student's from Kelantan- be the best for KELANTAN!!.. As you know, most popular in Kelantan is "Budu" and "Dikir Barat" but let me talking to you is introduction about Kelantan.. Sory to say because my "slanga" can't be change but hopefully all of you to try to "kecek kelate"...he..he..he.. Thanks for all my new friends especially BLC1 group for being my classmate. Hopefully we always be along together and try to be a someone excellent.

No comments: