Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A long time ago, there was born a boy in a harmony village that’s far away from the busily of the city. The boy was named AMIRDIN by his beloved parents with meaningful names. A leader. It was me. Nowadays, it was passed 19 years. I’ve become an adult person. My full name is AMIRDIN BIN SAIRIN, 19 years old. I live in a medium live with family. I have 10 siblings. My background adduction was one of most wonderful memories that I’ll never forget. My first school or primary school was at SK&SUI PEKAN TAMPARULI. I learned the basic of education that have helped me with my life about 6 years. After that, I continued my study at SMA TOH PUAN HAJJAH RAHMAH about 6 years. And then, right now I’m studying at ISLAMIC SCIENCE UNIVERSITY OF MALAYSIA (USIM) taking Fiqh&Fatwa course in FACULTY SYARIAH AND LAW. That’s all... And lastly…. GOODLUCK to bebudak KEREPEKUBI._BLC1!!!!.. Do the best you can!!! hehehehe..

No comments: