Wednesday, July 23, 2008

paragraph writing 1 : myself

Hai hai..... how are you?
Do you want to know about my self? ok, come to look this....

Erm.....
firstly, my name is Nor Anira Binti Aman. You all can call me "Niera" only or whatever good name for me =) hehe... I'm kelantanese...I'm from Pasir Puteh... I was born on 21 january 1989...now I'm 19 years old...It's not to old for me,right? Else, I'm second child from 6 siblings.. all of us are student. my father's name is Aman Bin Abdullah..My mother's name is Che Nah Binti Che Amat.. I love both of them so much....MUUUUUUAAAAAHHHHH My hobbies are reading magazines,novels and religion books.. besides that, I'm also like to draw although not clever like the famous painter... =) Now,my ambition..When Igrow up, I want to be a teacher,because it's fun for me....
Secondly, about my studies....
Before I'm study here,I was study in SMU(A) Khairiah at Kelantan... I'm product STAM there.. and Alhamdullah now I'm in Islamic Science Univercity Malaysia..Here ,I will try yo my best....

No comments: