Wednesday, July 23, 2008

want to know about me?

Salam. Let me introduce myself. My name is Mohd Zikri Bin Zainal. I'm 19 years old. I was born on 28 February 1989 at HSA Johor Bahru. I come from Labis, Johor. Do you know Labis? Yes! I know all of you was heard about Labis on TV. I have 5 siblings and all of them are sisters. I'm the last one..:-) But, in 2005, something bad was happened. My third sister was passed away because she had bad sick at HUSM Kubang Kerian Kelantan. My family were very sad about that.huhuhu;-(

About my studies, my primary school is SK Felda Maokil 2. After finished, I school at SMK Munshi Ibrahim Labis in 2002-2004. After PMR, I further my study to SMK Agama Segamat from 2005-2006. Then, after SPM, I was selected by USIM to further my study in Tamhidi Syariah and Law course. Now, I'm first year in Fiqh and Fatwa course at USIM. Nice to meet all of you here..:-)

No comments: