Monday, July 21, 2008

Paragraph Writing 1 : MYSELF.....=)

Hi....I'm Aien@ k.long.My full name is Nurul Ain bt Abd Razak.I came from Wakaf Bharu,Tumpat Kelantan.I am 20 years old on 13 August 2008.It is coming soon.Don't forget it!!! he3 =).For the first, TQ very much to my beloved SIR because he gives me a golden opportunity to send the paragraph writingby online.TQ SIR!!! =).For the next, i want all of you know me closely.It is because,friendship is beautiful like flower.Actually, i have 4 sisters & me the 1 st sister in my family.I have no brother.So, to brothers in BLC1.You are my brothers.MMM,before i forget about it.Let's me tell you about my parents.MY father's name is Abd razak b Muhammad & my Mother's name is Wan Yah bt Wan Abd Rahman.Both of them are teacher.They are very nice Parents in the world.Trust me,k....MMM,in my future,i want to be a syarie lawyer.INSYA-ALLAH...I know it is so so difficult.BUT NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!so,for myself & all of group members,KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSS(GOOD LUCK).....BLC1 (2008/09) FIQH & FATWA......I CAN,YOU CAN.WE ARE THE BEST!!!=)

3 comments:

Bebudakblc1 said...

caya lah ien...
good luck!!!

Bebudakblc1 said...

here have someone who is always wish all the best to you... good luck my beloved friend..

ur frennn(u know lar who)

Bebudakblc1 said...

so u know who is i am oredy?so?....
wish me luck fren..