Monday, July 28, 2008

about me

assalamu'alaikum...
in the name of Allah the most grecious and the most merciful...
i was named by my parent as wnnnwr, that is in the short form...i was born at 8th march 1989 and live at kampung huda in kota bharu the greatest place for me because many things at there especially "ON TALK" or "DAKWAH" programme and of course it is located at kelantan... i'm the 6th of 12 siblings...may be because i was a middle of sibling so that i most like the younger(",)...of course i like to close with my family especially my mum and it almost the great thing because my mum is a housewife. as a housewife, she would be at home more longer than at outside..she always do her responsibility in our house especially after my father passed away last 7 years ago...at that time, my youngest sister was in 8 months and it was the worst or saddest thing happened to us...i know that everybody will die one day but i'm sure you would be know my feeling if you are in my place...talk about another thing, as a middle of sibling, i must do my best in my life and try to appreciate of my mother's sacrifice...thank to Allah now i have prove it it to my family which is i have been offer 2 continue my study in USIM on bachelor of fiqh&fatwa with honours...besides, i love to listen to the nasyid song and hehehehei'm sure that u will not believe that i love 2 listen 2 hindi song too but in slow mode...because of that, my housemates became fed up with me...yaaaa...of course yes...when i open the hindi song,they will scream 'ahh...so noisy..." because they do not like bollywood song...it is ok, i dont care about other perception instead i just quite 4 a while...then, i love to eat whatever my mum cook especially nasi lemak and sambal because i love spicy food... and i loki 2 drink a hot milk tea also prepared by my mum...that's all about me and remember no one is perfect in this world except ALLAH SWT...

No comments: