Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SOMETHING ABOUT ME(NAZ)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..W.B.T,

Firstly,let me introduce myself..my name is NAZIHA BT OSMAN.I live at Gua Musang,Kelantan but different area with Razlan our classmate(blc1)huhuhu..I have a sister and 2 brothers..do you want to know more about me??ok..what else..my favourite drink is mocha coffee and favourite food is chicken rice..am i is a simple girl and i like something that we called MODERATE..before i come here,i studying at SMU(A)RAHMANIAH,KUALA KRAI at Kelantan..and now i`ll be here at ISLAMIC SCIENCE UNIVERSITY OF MALAYSIA..i`m proud to be here..Lastly, i just wanna say GUD LUCK 4 ALL OF MY BELOVED FRIENDS..=)MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU..See all of you in another corner..daa..

Qieynazhayrieyna=SMILE ALWAYZ..(^-^)

1 comment:

Bebudakblc1 said...

wass up!!!!hye! good luck and dont forget me as your roomate..