Wednesday, July 23, 2008

nadea's corner


Hye,welcome to Nadea's corner..........

My fully name is Nadiah binti Ahmad.I was born on 5 February 1989.Now,i'm 19 years old.I come from one place,which rich with paddy field and state at north of our beloved country.Before i further study at USIM,i was studied at Maktab Mahmud Alor Star from form 1 untill form 6.I was one of candidate 'STAM' 2007.My hobby is reading and my ambition is to be a lecturer like Sir Akhdiat.Please pray for me....My father's name is Ahmad Bin Haji Awang.He works as teacher at Sek.Men.Sanglang.My mother's name is Siti Fatimah Abdullah.I love my dad and mom very much because both of them understanding,loving and caring to me and my family.I have one younger brother and three younger sisters.I love them very much...That is all about me..if you want to know anything just ask me...I hope i will success in my study and in my life ...hopefully my dream is come true.....

2 comments:

Bebudakblc1 said...

How's your STAM?? Do you get "Mumtaz Sufi" for your STAM??

Bebudakblc1 said...

of course la....hehehe...private answer...come and see me:)