Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Paragraph Writing 1: My Self


Hi, I'm wawa. My full name is Salwa binti Mohamed. I came from Tanah Merah, Kelantan. I'm twenty one years old on 2 september 1987.ooo... It is coming soon-:).. Before I forget, I have two brothers and I'm the first sister in my siblings. I'm very happy with my family because they are responsible and take care about me. My father's name is Mohamed bin Jusoh. He was born on 20 august 1955 and now he is fifty three years old. He is kind man and makes me happy always. My mother's name is Shukeriah binti Abd Shukor, she is forty seven years old and she is very good mother and understanding me. I believe every one in the world has somethig to do including me. My hobbies are watching the television and reading the novel and newspaper. In my future, I want to be a lecturer because this job so suitable with me and I can get more knowledge and experiences. I want all of you to know about my convocation on 20 July 2008 in Diplima of Islamic Studies at Selangor International Islamic University College(KUIS). After convocation, I feel very happy and exuberant to study very hard. Lastly, I hope I can speak better then before in Arabic and English because both of them are major languages at USIM. Thank you-:)....

No comments: