Monday, August 4, 2008

My Idol ~Azia Ahmad~

As a child, my eldest brother influenced a lot on me. He is a hardworking, efficient, and earnest in what he was done. He is an expert in ICT and banking management. Besides that, he is also good in catering. He used all of his knowledge and expertise in order to be a successful businessman. My ambition is a lecturer, but deep in my heart I want to be a successful businesswoman. Even though we came from a different field of study, but I know that to be like him is something that I can achieve. At the mean time, I try to learn on how to conduct business from him and if I got into trouble in ICT, I just referred to him. He loves cooking. Now he has four restaurants that had been managed by my other brother and my younger brother. Before this, his restaurant was visited by scheme “Jalan-jalan Cari Makan”. That’s a great appreciation for him and his restaurants. I’m very proud with him. I always share and change idea with him. And he always advises me “strive for excellence”. So that, I’ll try to be as success as him… I love You Bro!!! (",).....

No comments: