Thursday, August 21, 2008

my idol

When I was 10 years old, I’m started know what I want in my life. Then I tried to gain whatever that I want is. Through this way, it is something’s not easy for me. When I was 11 years old, I’m starting to think about what I want to be when I grow up one day. At that time, become an architect is my ambition. So, I’m looking for someone who can I refer to him when I have any question in how to become an architect. I have chosen my brother. At that time my brother is still studying in secondary school in form 5. He was got straight A’s in his SPM. He also gets the offer to continue his study in USA. From that day I promised to my self to become as him to fulfill my dream. So, I tried to be as him. At that time he is my idol.

By : Mohd Nasrul Hadi Bin Hamzah

No comments: