Sunday, August 10, 2008

ummi........


My beloved mother was an important influence to me as a child in this world. It because she not only important, but a person special in my life. My mother’s name is Rosyati bt. Yaacob.I'm call her "ummi". She is kind, loving, and understanding. Beside, like my mother she always gives me advice and support to be as a good child and good person. I’m always sharing whatever problems with my mother. We also have same favourite’s hobby like shopping. For example, if have time, we go shopping together. My mother also likes cook.Although she busy with her job as a teacher,but she always spend time to cook for my family.One thing I can’t forget when my mother tell me to study hard and get successful in future. Everyday,i'm praying for her.May Allah s.w.t bless her...........I love her so much...

No comments: